Unless you’re made of money, you will be quite disappointed when your shoes inevitably wear out after only a few months. “What?”, you might say, “I shelled out 135 bucks for those like… like… yesterday!” Well, welcome to the cold hard truth of the climber’s reality! Due to the softness of sticky rubber (God’s gift to man), and the abrasiveness of rock or plastic, climbing shoes wear out quickly! But wait, there’s good news! Only the rubber wears out while the rest of the shoe is generally unscathed, albeit stinky. Send your smelly shoes to us, don’t worry, our sense of smell is dulled; we will repair the soles, and voila!-you have a new pair of shoes for only 30-50 dollars! Plus you don’t have any uncomfortable break-in time. In fact, many climbers actually prefer climbing on resoled shoes over brand-new shoes!
Please use our PDF order form and mail it in!
[ Download Resole Form, PDF version ]After printing, follow these steps.
1. Enter your contact information.
2. List the shoes you are sending, including approach shoes. Please add up the totals in the right hand column.
3. Choose return shipping based on the amount of shoes you are sending in. If more than 5 please send us an email or call. Add that subtotal to the right hand column. If you want to pick your shoes up at Waterstone Outdoors at the New River Gorge, then return shipping is not required. Please enter “N/A” into the shipping subtotal.
4. Pay online using Paypal ... or Write a check, money order to “The Friction Fix” and include along with this form when you drop off or send in your shoes.
5. You have three choices to get shoes to us: USPS, a third party carrier, or drop off. Please choose one of the options from the form.