The toe rand is the rubber that covers the toe of the shoe and wraps under the sole. You will need to replace the rand if there is a hole, tear, or weakness at or above the seam where the sole meets the rand. To assess: press on the rand and feel for weaknesses in the rubber. Generally, if one shoe has an obvious hole, the other shoe probably has a weakness also.
Please use our PDF order form and mail it in!
[ Download Resole Form, PDF version ]After printing, follow these steps.
1. Enter your contact information.
2. List the shoes you are sending, including approach shoes. Please add up the totals in the right hand column.
3. Choose return shipping based on the amount of shoes you are sending in. If more than 5 please send us an email or call. Add that subtotal to the right hand column. If you want to pick your shoes up at Waterstone Outdoors at the New River Gorge, then return shipping is not required. Please enter “N/A” into the shipping subtotal.
4. Pay online using Paypal ... or Write a check, money order to “The Friction Fix” and include along with this form when you drop off or send in your shoes.
5. You have three choices to get shoes to us: USPS, a third party carrier, or drop off. Please choose one of the options from the form.