If rand work is necessary, the Friction Fix will make the decision to replace. Sometimes it is obvious if a shoe needs a new rand, and sometimes it isn’t so apparent. Jason will have to strip the shoe before he knows if a replacement is needed. If a rand is needed, Jason will put one on and the customer will need to cover the cost. If a shoe needs rand replacement and doesn’t get it, the old rand will just rip open after a climb or two and ruin the resole.
Please use our PDF order form and mail it in!
[ Download Resole Form, PDF version ]After printing, follow these steps.
1. Enter your contact information.
2. List the shoes you are sending, including approach shoes. Please add up the totals in the right hand column.
3. Choose return shipping based on the amount of shoes you are sending in. If more than 5 please send us an email or call. Add that subtotal to the right hand column. If you want to pick your shoes up at Waterstone Outdoors at the New River Gorge, then return shipping is not required. Please enter “N/A” into the shipping subtotal.
4. Pay online using Paypal ... or Write a check, money order to “The Friction Fix” and include along with this form when you drop off or send in your shoes.
5. You have three choices to get shoes to us: USPS, a third party carrier, or drop off. Please choose one of the options from the form.