Most shoes can be resoled 2-4 times. Slippers seem to fall apart or stretch out more quickly, whereas boot-like shoes last forever. But most importantly – if your shoes are fitting you well and the uppers are in decent shape, we can resole them.
Please use our PDF order form and mail it in!
[ Download Resole Form, PDF version ]After printing, follow these steps.
1. Enter your contact information.
2. List the shoes you are sending, including approach shoes. Please add up the totals in the right hand column.
3. Choose return shipping based on the amount of shoes you are sending in. If more than 5 please send us an email or call. Add that subtotal to the right hand column. If you want to pick your shoes up at Waterstone Outdoors at the New River Gorge, then return shipping is not required. Please enter “N/A” into the shipping subtotal.
4. Pay online using Paypal ... or Write a check, money order to “The Friction Fix” and include along with this form when you drop off or send in your shoes.
5. You have three choices to get shoes to us: USPS, a third party carrier, or drop off. Please choose one of the options from the form.